Oberholser, in the BLOT (Bird Life of Texas) comments that Green Jays in the valley (of TX) likes hamburgers and french fries on picnic tables.... so I would not be surprised to read about some species' interest in chocolate. Probably ravens.... they're pretty darned smart.

Happy Spring! It's 85 degrees here, and a big push in migratory warblers today at the waterfall.
ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325