The ravens remember human behavior and faces, if I recall correctly.  Wouldn’t they come back and steal whatever you are eating?

Where in DC would you be seeing the warblers?  I lived in the metro DC area for a number of years; always enjoying rock creek park, C&O canal, and the bike path down to Mount Vernon - beautiful.

“OC” Carlisle