Hi All:
I found an older listserv post regarding stippling brushes, with this link.
http://bozoartist.deviantart.com/art/Hatching-and-Stippling-Brushes-148829438

Maybe it's just me,.... but where is the download? The advertisement at the top has a download, that's not it. There is a download button on the far right under the handbag ads, "ABR download" but is that it?  Where is it? Why so obscure?

What I am looking for is a photoshop stippling brush. I saw the link on youtube on how to make one, but it was rather a walkthrough, without details for confidence.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Got a LOT of stippling to do digitally.

Thanks so much,
Linda