Does anyone have a reference number for neutral grey color(s).  It's for a website I'm putting together and I need a background for both color and monochrome (b/w) images.  The color descriptor scheme used by the site template uses six characters, e.g., 22a5dd for a medium blue I chose for a navigation color.  More than one value neutral grey would be helpful as well, if you have that info.  Any references or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com