Linda,
Thank you for bringing this to the list. I've posted to the forum about distance courses I'm teaching.
Best,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator
www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.BotanicalTravelTours.com

www.facebook.com/gkhalpert

607-767-6936

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
THank you for the clarification.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Apr 22, 2014, at 5:32 PM, Britt Griswold wrote:

No, anyone can look at the forums, except for the Business forum and Board forum.

Britt