I'll agree with Emily. They just increased the total costs too, so the monthly went up quite a bit. Despite that, I do like the fact that the upgrades are automatic, and the fact that you have access to EVERY program and feature they offer, not just the main programs. I didn't think that would be a big deal, but I discovered Muse, which is like iWeb on steroids, and I use it to put my website together (no coding, interface much like InDesign); it saved me from blowing my mind on Dreamweaver, which i do not have the time or patience for. I've used Adobe Forms Central, too. You have access to all their web fonts, all the support, and Behance, which I haven't used but looks intriguing. You can host your Muse website through them for free. There are other availabilities too.

To some extent, it's more than I need, usually, but having all of that available is a nice perk. Who knows? I might need other programs in the future. They keep adding and enhancing what they offer as well.

Gail