Hi Marj, and Happy Spring!

I have used IPower.com as my web host and email server for 11-12 years.

My only complaint is (a) I have to erase the emails off the server when they reach about 500 emails. They give me enormous space, but also have a limit to the number of emails. So I have never come close to filling the space. But they have made it easier to simply select them all, then purge.
(b) I don't get emails back as undelivered. So on my mailing list, I have no way of knowing if an email is old or no longer in service. I've been meaning to call them about that. it might be an optional thing.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325