Adobe Creative Suite - upgrade to CS6 or go to the Cloud?

I think if Adobe had its customers’ best interests at heart they would offer a choice in purchase options. I think I will change to Corel Paint Shop Pro if I ever get time to do the necessary homework. I already use Corel Draw as a much more flexible alternative to illustrator.

Will Smith

Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066