I have been on Carbonite for four years or so. Love it.
Used it many times to save my butt or simply as convenience when traveling.

I had DSL when I originally uploaded files, but I only had (I think) 500GB. I am able to backup my second 500GB drive as well.

I want to hear more about the Apple Cloud too.... in the case I can ever get around to actually following through.
;-)
Cheers,
Barb

Barbara Harmon