I should think so. Even on Time Machine, I think it gives you the option to deselect files. I thought I saw it yesterday as an option to save space. But yesterday I wanted everything backed up.
No idea what is allowed in the cloud, but worth investigation. Surely there is some control.

ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325