"Surely there is some control."

Dreamer.  Even if there is, someone will figure out how to hack it.

I'm serious,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I should think so. Even on Time Machine, I think it gives you the option to deselect files. I thought I saw it yesterday as an option to save space. But yesterday I wanted everything backed up.
No idea what is allowed in the cloud, but worth investigation. Surely there is some control.

ta