Hello everyone,

This is Sandor Kelly (Stuart's friend, and the collection manager at UCFC, for those that don't know), and I am writing all of you on Stuart's contact list to sadly inform you that Stuart passed away on Saturday. Apparently he died without struggle, probably from a heart attack.

The last time I saw him was on Friday, at work, and I am happy to say it was a good day for him. Many of our volunteers/workers were here and he had a good time going through his routine and being around people he cared about and vice versa.

I will let you all know what is happening as I know more.

Thanks,

Sandor Kelly

Stuart M Fullerton ROF, Research Associate Arthropod
Collection (UCFC), Dept. of Biology, University of Central Florida, PO
Box 162368, Orlando, Florida, 32816-2368, USA. [log in to unmask]
(407) 823-6540 (no voice mail), http://bugcloset.cos.ucf.edu/