Greetings All!

There was recently a discussion on Facebook about the misunderstandings
that sometimes arise between heralds and non-heralds about what is required
to get a name registered in the SCA. There are many misconceptions about
what is needed. One of the conclusions was that heralds do not do enough to
educate folks new to the SCA on what is required of a name. With that in
mind I wrote a blog post on choosing a name. If you see any errors feel
free to respond to this post, or email me privately. Here is the link:
http://wulfhere.blogspot.com/2014/05/picking-out-period-name-in-society-for.html

In Service,
Wulfhere of Eofeshamme Amlesmore Herald