Hail Tibor!

It certainly is not an easy task, and the fact it is not an easy task I
fear may discourage many newcomers. I really think there needs to be more
resources made available to newbies, perhaps something like lists of
documented names from a variety of period languages and cultures with
citations that can be used on a submission form. There are already several
such lists, but there need to be more, and it would be helpful if they were
all in one place. There just needs to be something to make finding the
right name not such a chore.  I am thankful for the Academy of St. Gabriel.
It is an amazing resource, but even then someone needs to know what they
are looking for and where to look. on their site. Perhaps with time heralds
and other scholarly types can make more resources available. I am thinking
of creating a small database of Anglo-Saxon names myself as none seems to
exist.

In Service,
Wulfhere