Hail Sofya!

Thank you for the links! I am bookmarking them all. I think this is part of
the problem though. Here I am a fairly new herald and I did not even know
of these resources despite having been trained and hanging out on various
heraldric forums. It is very probable then that newcomers will never know
of them unless some herald points them to them. Considering some do not
have ready access to a herald that is problematic. I guess with time though
such resources will become better known. I think I may start adding links
to name resources to my blog. It does not have a large readership, but
perhaps it will boost such resources in search engine results making them
easier to find.

In Service,
Wulfhere Amelsmore Herald