Wulfhere,

Lovely article. For those of us who are information junkies, this is a
whole lot like what I would have wanted when I first joined.

Everybody,

What I encourage with new people is "go to this list and choose a name."
Rather than "pick a name you like, and we'll try to document it." For some
people it's very limiting and they don't like it (then I try another tack),
but for others, it's such a relief not to have to worry about it. :)

Best,

Maerwynn