Greetings Miklos,

I think I will start developing name lists of my own or if any gracious
heralds have lists they could email me I would be gracious. I really like
that approach, The two new folk I am dealing with right now pretty much
decided on their own to choose names without any urging from me. But then
they went to period sources and then gave me the names to document. I got
off easy as they had done a very good job, and they were easily documented.
But name lists to me would be extremely helpful given with the advice there
is no rush on choosing a name so I will certainly begin creating some
lists. I do not want to become one of those pushy heralds insisting
newcomers take up a SCA name. I'd rather they take their time and get a
name they can live with.

Thanks,
Wulfhere