Greetings All!

I have a question concerning circlets. I the Appendix III: The Sumptuary
Laws of Calontir, AIII-301 CROWNS and CORONETS it says this:

"MEMBERS OF THE POPULACE may wear a totally unornamented circlet of any
metal with no protrusions above or below the band, and the overall height
not to exceed onehalf (1/2) inch"

Does "unornamented" mean it cannot be stamped either? I have a silver
circlet stamped with Anglo-Saxon motifs that can only be seen if you look
closely. It is less than a 1/2 inch in width. Would something like that be
permissible? I do not want to wear it if it is not.

In Service,
Wulfhere