Well, it certainly does not look like a coronet. I have not take a look at
it lately, but it may be no more than a quarter inch in height. When I
first read that part of the Sumputary Laws though I thought that perhaps
unornamented meant no stones, inlays, and such as that. Then it occurred to
me perhaps it meant the metal could not be stamped either. I know in
Ansteorra it was never a problem, but every kingdom is different.

Wulfhere