Gwen, sharpest of eye and beloved of Apollo, gave wisdom to her high-hearted prince. "There is a land to the east where coopers ply their trade, with a wine-dark lake, a fair land, begirt with fortune. Give your people benched ships and lead them across those many leagues. There shall you honor find, and the chance for both you and your folk to do that great thing."

Agamemnon then shouted the war-cry. "Zeus, Zeus, don't let the sun go down or the night descend on us! Not till I hurl the smoke-black halls of my foes headlong and torch their gates to blazing rubble."

Bright-eyed Gwen agreed. "You shall see the rosy-fingered dawn light the glory of you and your people."

Are you seeking the rosy-fingered dawn at Pennsic? Will you see the wine-dark Cooper's Lake? Will you help hurl down the smoke-black halls of his foes? Agamemnon and Gwen care not whether you intend on serving Zeus, Athena, Apollo, Hestia, Hephaestes, or Dionysus, if you intend to join them please fill out the muster.

To do so please send an email to Rhodri at [log in to unmask] with the following information:

Feel free to go to the muster page at www.calontirfyrd.org/muster, where it also has email links to [log in to unmask].

Keep checking www.calontirfyrd.org/muster/pennsicxliii.htm as we update the list to see who will be sailing with you to glory with Agamemnon and Gwen.

The email will not add to the muster automatically and will not reflect your submission immediately. If, however, you do not see your name on the list after some time, we might not have gotten your email or your form data. In this case please email Rhodri or try again.

Remember to pre-register at Pennsic War in Populace of Calontir.

Also, make sure to inform Mistress Belanna, Calontir's Land Agent, of your plans so she can make sure you have appropriate space.

Finally, if you can't go and wish to contribute to Calontir's might, or if you have extra this year, please email Zsigimund and inquire about sponsoring someone who's never been.

Thanks

Rhodri

Please cross-post to appropriate email lists