That is an event our Canton held in February called "Finchcock's Court - An
Elizabethan Dinner"  I am so glad it left you with that impression as it was
the complete point of the event a PERIOD dinner done in a period manner and
atmosphere, now last minute our event site double booked us and the feast
ended up being held at our B&B so that is my Victorian Parlour in the
background as artfully hidden and could be by Magister D'Unstable (known for
the Bardici Chapel at Pennsic).  It has started a series of events in our
area - the next is a Roman feast in June.

Thanks for asking :)

Bess