Bess,

Where did you get, what is the picture at the top of your blog from?

Is that one of your group's feasts? I'm impressed. It is much more period looking than most of the SCA feasts I've been to.

Even if it was a one-of-a-kind, staged photograph, it is wonderful.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris