At this point we don't know exactly what is going on.  Yahoo is aware that they have had her and others hacked and had access to contacts list.

It could also be anyone that had her contact information in their contact list.  Quite possible since we Calontir are in email contact with many of our fellow Calontir.

Maybe I can move her to our email server and to Thunderbird sometime soon.

Hugh