Very well done. I'm not a herald so I didn't note any glaring errors.
Deirdre

On May 9, 2014 10:28 AM, "Berry Canote" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings All!

There was recently a discussion on Facebook about the misunderstandings that sometimes arise between heralds and non-heralds about what is required to get a name registered in the SCA. There are many misconceptions about what is needed. One of the conclusions was that heralds do not do enough to educate folks new to the SCA on what is required of a name. With that in mind I wrote a blog post on choosing a name. If you see any errors feel free to respond to this post, or email me privately. Here is the link: http://wulfhere.blogspot.com/2014/05/picking-out-period-name-in-society-for.html

In Service,
Wulfhere of Eofeshamme Amlesmore Herald