Thank you Dorcas. I will check those out as well as start compiling my own list of links on names, and adding them to my blog. I am very new and not aware of many of the resources online I know, but in my defense I did go looking for them without much success.I guess part of it I was getting frustrated at the seeming lack of resources. In truth they appear to be there. I just did not know where to look. Anyway, many many thanks for your help Dorcas. I am always open to instruction, correction, and such as I truly want to grow as a herald. It is nice after all this time off and on in the SCA to find something new to catch my interest, :)

In Service,
Wulfhere