From: Maerwynn of Holme <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: May 9, 2014 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Blog Post on Choosing an SCA Name

Wulfhere,

Lovely article. For those of us who are information junkies, this is a whole lot like what I would have wanted when I first joined.

Everybody,

What I encourage with new people is "go to this list and choose a name." Rather than "pick a name you like, and we'll try to document it." For some people it's very limiting and they don't like it (then I try another tack), but for others, it's such a relief not to have to worry about it. :)

Best,

Maerwynn