Wulfhere, from your descriptions I'm 99.9(repeating)% sure it'll be absolutely fine.  (Amusingly, MY circlet is pattern stamped (and 1/4th inch wide), I bought it as a visual reference for my class since circlets are rarer here than in other kingdoms.)

~Shandra
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Circlet Question
From: Berry Canote <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 12, 2014 2:58 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Thank you all! It is a very simple silver band less than a half inch in height with stamp work. Like I said the stamp work is not noticeable unless you look closely. It certainly is not what I would consider fancy. It is not something that if I met someone wearing it I would bow to him or her. So based on what you all are saying it would probably be okay. I may show it around at my next event to people and see what they think. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone.

Wulfhere