And in the Outlands, which has no sumptuary laws, just traditions... grants
wear circlets. ;-)

Isn't there another kingdom where they give out circlets with AoAs?

Musing,

Maerwynn

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Jeremy Slick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We've had this conversation recently in the Outlands, as well. And it
> seems that it really depends on what is being to "decorate" the circlet.
>
> For instance, stamp work, braided/twisted wire, even a subtle strand of
> small beads seemed to be fine. Whereas enameling, cloisonné, and stained
> glass elements threw up red flags.
>
> As Deidre said, it's all about how it appears to be coming off. If it
> appears to be too fancy or speaks of a higher status than that which you
> bear, it would probably be best to not go there....
>

> Jibra'il.
>
> --
Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
En mí todo ese fuego se repite,
en mí nada se apaga ni se olvida... -- Neruda