Northshield does it sometimes.  At least one shire has been donating them
to give with AoAs.

Katriona

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Jean Paul de Sens <[log in to unmask]

--
Minnesota Reading Corp Literacy Tutor
Isanti Primary School

*Know someone who might be interested in helping children succeed in
reading or math? Help me spread the word! **Minnesota Reading
Corps*<http://minnesotareadingcorps.org/>
* and **Minnesota Math Corps* <http://minnesotamathcorps.org/>* are placing
full-time and part-time tutors in schools throughout Minnesota for the
2014-15 school year. *