To the Calontir Archers:

As you may or may not know the Archery Community has a quarterly newsletter called “Quivers and Quarrels.”  We have had a wonderful editor/Chronicler working on it but she has had a serious attack of life and needs an immediate replacement.

I thought I would touch base with you and see if there are any Archery enthusiasts you feel would flourish in this kind of role. The Q&Q Chronicler serves as a deputy to me and has a host of people supplying material for their newsletter.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please have them contact Countess Honor  at [log in to unmask].  I will gladly answer any questions they may have about the job.  This might also be a good training ground for future Kingdom Chroniclers. <?> : )

Please spread the word.