Greetings to the Heartland,

Lilies War is fast approaching and we are in need of some assistance.
Mistress Marie Suzanne von Westphalia is organizing the volunteers to sit
the numerous troll shifts at the war.  In order to help recruit those
volunteers and thank them for their service, we would like to continue the
Troll Volunteer Appreciation Raffle.

This means that each person that sits a troll shift will have an
opportunity to win fabulous prizes!  However, in order for that to happen,
we need fabulous prizes!

That’s where you come in.  I am helping Marie Suzanne gather up items to
raffle off.  If you would like to donate something, please let us know!  We
will be accepting new (and like new) items or promissory notes in the weeks
to come.

Please, help us thank those who volunteer for troll!

If you have any questions please just ask.

Marie Suzanne – [log in to unmask]

Rebecca – [log in to unmask]

See you at the war!!

In Service,