Greetings to the Heartland,

Lilies War is fast approaching and we are in need of some assistance.  Mistress Marie Suzanne von Westphalia is organizing the volunteers to sit the numerous troll shifts at the war.  In order to help recruit those volunteers and thank them for their service, we would like to continue the Troll Volunteer Appreciation Raffle.

This means that each person that sits a troll shift will have an opportunity to win fabulous prizes!  However, in order for that to happen, we need fabulous prizes!

That’s where you come in.  I am helping Marie Suzanne gather up items to raffle off.  If you would like to donate something, please let us know!  We will be accepting new (and like new) items or promissory notes in the weeks to come.

Please, help us thank those who volunteer for troll!

If you have any questions please just ask.

Marie Suzanne – Lilies28Troll@lilieswar.org

Rebecca – baroness.rebecca@gmail.com

See you at the war!!

In Service,