Just a reminder that this cool fundraiser is happening this weekend! :) I
hope to see you there! :D We'll "ride" through camp and end up at the
Equestrian arena, Sunday evening.

There will be snacks! And fun! So bring your youth, your kiddos, and/or
your youthful nature and let's support Calontir's Youth program! :D

In Service,

Eowyth
((See details below))