PENNSIC DEADLINE - on line pre registration deadline is June 16th.  Don't go to Lilies War without doing  your pre reg.  Your Encampment name is Populace of Calontir.  DO NOT pre reg for Kingdom of Calontir.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact your Land Agent, (me) Mistress Bel at [log in to unmask]

Once you have pre reg'd please send me the following information.

Name

SCA Name

Arrival Date

Tent size including ropes, shade fly or other

Who is in your tent (used for count only)

Remember you can't save space for anyone.  If your camp mate is not traveling with you or caravanning with you, I suggest whoever shows up first bring their tent with you so you get to camp next to one another.

ENCAMPMENT NAME IS POPULACE OF CALONTIR NOT Kingdom of Calontir.

Please forward to all your local lists.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Mistress Belanna de Rouge de Anjou (Bel)
Pennsic Land Agent