Greetings, everyone!

I wanted to send out a BIG Thank You to everyone that came out and
supported the Hobby Horse races that took place this weekend. Both Adults &
Youth seemed to have a grand time, the snacks were delicious, and the joy
was infectious.

We raised a grand total of $144 in the name of the Calontir Ministry of
Youth! HUZZAH! Actual donations were considered more, since several people
said they'd forgotten monies at home (you know who you are - give your
donations to Mistress Roselyn next time you see her. :) Or, even more
valuable - donate your time or money to hosting a Lilies class or activity!)

My head is still spinning from the generosity of this weekend (in more than
just this activity).

Huzzah for Calontir Youth!

Huzzah!

Ever In Service,