We hosted a mock tournament at the Tournament of Chieftains some years ago
(to help raise money for Baronial Equestrian equipment.) It was VERY
well-received and lots of fun (for us and the audience.) Three Rivers has
had hobby horses as youth toys for quite awhile now and I know that the
Lilies/Calontir storage unit has a hobby horse quintain & other equipment.

Someone was taking photos (Vilhelm?) and will be posting them as soon as
they're edited. :)

-Eowyth