We hosted a mock tournament at the Tournament of Chieftains some years ago (to help raise money for Baronial Equestrian equipment.) It was VERY well-received and lots of fun (for us and the audience.) Three Rivers has had hobby horses as youth toys for quite awhile now and I know that the Lilies/Calontir storage unit has a hobby horse quintain & other equipment.

Someone was taking photos (Vilhelm?) and will be posting them as soon as they're edited. :)

-Eowyth