Greetings All!

I just wrote an article on online resources for creating and documenting an English or Anglo-Saxon name for a persona. If anyone knows of any other online resources please let me know and I will add them to the list. I am sure there are some I am not aware of, or that I have missed. The link to the blog post is at: http://wulfhere.blogspot.com/2014/05/online-sites-for-name-resarch-for.html

If you have any corrections, criticisms, or such by all means let me know as I am constantly trying to improve my writing skills.

In Service,
Wulfhere of Eofeshamme
(Berry Canote)

--