From my wife, the reservationist regarding the event: "Greetings all,Just
 a short announcement regarding Candlelight Camp. Feast has sold out as
of today. Any payments received after today will be put on a waiting
list. Please contact me if you have any questions.In Service,Fronicka"I can put people in contact with her.

Archer

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 23:21:30 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] GA Candlelight Camp & elevation of Baron Nicholas to the Laurel
To: [log in to unmask]

(copied and paste from Gleann Abhann email group)HL Archer McRobert
Barony of Small Gray Bear

"Good Gentles please attend -

We have some announcements to share in regards to the upcoming Barony of Small Gray Bear event Candlelight Camp, May 30-June 1, at Camp Formosa.

1.
 Due to the announced elevation of Baron Nicholas to the Laurel, we have
 received much interest from people within and without the Kingdom in
our event. We are eager and willing to reserve feast and cabin spaces
for our guests (please contact our reservationist, THL Fronicka for more
 information)--however, our Baronial Financial Policy prohibits the
-confirmation- of said reservations until payment is received. Thank you
 for your patience and understanding in this matter.

2.
 We are happy to announce that we will be offering Equestrian events at
this event. THL Christiana Breakspear is our Equestrian Marshal In
Charge; please contact her at scaequestrian@... for further information
and to let us know if you plan to participate.

3. We are also
happy to announce that the site is allowing other four-legged companions
 on site as well. KIngdom Law on animals will be enforced, and will be
posted at Troll.

In addition, we ask make two other requests in this matter of:
-Only service animals (per the ADA) are allowed in the buildings on site.
-All gentles use courtesy in picking up after their four legged friends.

4.
 Lunch on Saturday will be a fundraiser, sponsored by the Ship Briar
Rose. Part of the proceeds will go to storm disaster relief, to aid in
the recovery of the devastating storms that have swept through the
Kingdom.

We are sure we will have more announcements to make in
the coming weeks leading up to this exciting event! Please see our
website, smallgraybear.org (Announcements section), our official
Facebook page or the event Facebook page.

As always, please call on us if you have any questions, and thank you for your attention!

In Service,
THL Brendan mac Sionnac, Seneschal
MKA Neale Carter
thataway@...