You all ROCK!
Sunday evening, I was writing down names of everyone who contributed
their time in various ways to make our part of the James Arthur Vineyard
RenFair happen this year.  The list was pretty amazing -- 49 people! Wow!

 From Mag Mor, that included:
Aibhilin, Arthur, Aviendha, Belinda, Cain, Calien, Callaghan, Caterine,
Catherine (Cat), Christien, Dianaim, Etienette, Feliciano, Gerald,
Gwyneth, Gyda, Halldora, Isabeau, Isadora, Jane, Keesha, Killian,
Leofwyna, Lorenzino, Luther, Maire, Morgana, Natalya, Owain, Perrin,
Randwulf, Raynaldus, Robert, Seraphina, Sigtrygg, The One Called Dave,
Theron, Vilhjalmr, Volkmar, Volund, William, Yoichi, and Andrew &
Micky's young daughter (Help me with her name... I was getting "blurry"
by the end of the day when she was helping with take-down...sorry!)
And, if they had 't been "under the weather," I know Sashatec and Osric
would have been there, too. Hope you're both feeling better!

 From Lonely Tower, that included:
Christina, Dolan, Kezia, Nessa, Thora, and the marvelous young lady who
calls Christina "mom" --- help me with her name, please!

We had many, many aspects of life in Renaissance times represented:
fighting - both rattan & steel, archery, music, flax processing, wood
working, carding, spinning, inkle weaving, card weaving, embroidery,
komihimo, hand sewing, Viking swing braid, calligraphy, Viking woven
chain, wire wrapped ring making, and samples and recipes for period
ginger brede and Shrewsbury cake. The queen of the fair was drawn from
Mag Mor's ranks and MM folk provided costumes & assistance for the
photographer.

All those people visiting the fair must have seen us having fun, because
I have 29 postcards (so far, some may not be turned in yet) to mail to
people who were interested in our newcomers day event on June 1. Way to
go, everyone!!!

Thank you all!
-- Isadora