Well, the weather looks good for this evening.  Fighter Practice is on.  I'll see all interested parties there.

Volkmar

On Monday, May 26, 2014 10:11 PM, Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Tuesday, May 27th will be fighter practice in Lincoln - weather
permitting.  The temperature should be fine, but evening rain is
possible.  I'll look at the radar and weather forecasts and make an
announcement here by 5 pm or so.

Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets.
Lincoln NE
6:30 pm until dark.