I'll bring the brown drapes on Wednesday.
I don't actually know anything about the duct tape dress forms.  I think
Briganza has done one?  I haven't heard anything about scheduling a
day/time. Is that the sort of thing that could be done at and A & S
evening?  Sending this to the listserv, since I don't apparently have
Briganza's email address....
-- Isadora