This summer we'll be having fighter practice at the same site every
week. Tuesdays from 6:30 until dark at Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets, in
Lincoln. Starting on Tuesday May 6th. I'll actually try to be there at
6pm, but might not make it some days.

The exceptions will be for weather - if it's actively storming, or if
the temperature (not the heat index) is over 100 degrees, then practice
will be canceled. Also, we won't have practice during Lilies War, since
most of the fighters will be there.

I hope to see many of you there.

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal.