The Newcomer’s Event is this coming Sunday, June 1,  at Antelope Park.  I’ll be doing a “Taste of Mag Mor” food table again this year in the afternoon.

Like with Taste of Calontir, the idea is to have period foods for people to taste, so they can see that period food is both interesting and tasty.  I’ll be providing recipes to give to the people who come to taste, too.

If you are interested in helping me make food for this, please contact me off-list.   I’ll send you a list of things I had in mind to provide, and I’ll provide you with recipes.  J  Of if you have something in mind you’d like to bring, that’s fine, too.

Thanks in advance for those who help with this!

--Gwyneth