I would be interested in doing a duct tape dress form.

Sabi (yes I do still exist)

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:39 AM, Laura Leuenberger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I believe the topic of the duct tape dress forms was brought up last fall, and it was suggested that a day similar to the sewing days be set up after the start of the year to construct them for whoever wanted to.
From my understanding the duct tape dress forms are fairly simple. One wears an expendable tshirt, gets solidly wrapped in duct tape, has the taped shirt cut off (presumably up the back), then tapes up the cut, and stuffs the form.

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura