=============
From: "Patrick Anderson [log in to unmask] [LonelyTower]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LonelyTower] Re: Non-SCA/Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps-June 25
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:05 AM

Hi there,

I'm just following up on this!

The general address is 2225 S 64th Plaza (Our address is 2212 S. 64th
Plaza.) Its in the Aksarben Village Apartments complex. There's a
building in the middle, the general community center/building. Go in
through the back door, the concert will be in the theater its been in
before. Maybe I might remember to bring popcorn to make!

Doors open at 6:30, music to begin around 7:00.
Suggested donation of $10-$20

Gabriel

--
Patrick Anderson
"No matter how much you feed the wolf,
he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste

Barony of the Lonely Tower email list

.