I'll bring cheese and crackers.

Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 18:18:51 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Food for SCA folk at JAV
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings!

As usual, we will have a food tent at JAV to provide snacks and drinks for the SCA folk who attend.  Theron has volunteered to man the tent, to keep food and drinks coming all day long.

He has purchased a lot of soda pop (diet and not, caffeinated and not) and bottles of water, so there will be plenty of cold drinks.  Be sure to stop by regularly to keep hydrated.

So, now we just need food, so Iím asking for contributions.

Iím making fighter biscuits, and at least one other person who attended moot last night said they would bring some, too, but we will need more food (including more fighter biscuits, if you are interested in bringing some).

Here are some ideas (in case you need any):

Fruit (especially oranges, preferably quartered)

Pickles

Hard boiled eggs

Bread/crackers

Cheese

Sliced meats

Fighter biscuits

Cookies/bars

Whatever else you would like to bring

If you are willing to bring something for people to nosh on, please let me know, so I can have some idea of what is coming.  You can post to the list, or off-list.

YIS,

Gwyneth