I will have fighter biscuits with both sausage and bacon, and snickerdoodles, and probably some banana bread. I couldn't sleep very long today and am in a baking mood. There might be other things too.

Dianaim

Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 20:21:11 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Food for SCA folk at JAV
To: [log in to unmask]

I'm bringing a jar of pickles and some sliced sausage, but i'm still looking for a ride. Can I bribe someone with snackies, maybe?

TOCD, Still Carless

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'll bring cheese and crackers.

Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 18:18:51 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Food for SCA folk at JAV
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings!

As usual, we will have a food tent at JAV to provide snacks and drinks for the SCA folk who attend.  Theron has volunteered to man the tent, to keep food and drinks coming all day long.

He has purchased a lot of soda pop (diet and not, caffeinated and not) and bottles of water, so there will be plenty of cold drinks.  Be sure to stop by regularly to keep hydrated.

So, now we just need food, so Iím asking for contributions.

Iím making fighter biscuits, and at least one other person who attended moot last night said they would bring some, too, but we will need more food (including more fighter biscuits, if you are interested in bringing some).

Here are some ideas (in case you need any):
Fruit (especially oranges, preferably quartered)
Pickles
Hard boiled eggs
Bread/crackers
Cheese
Sliced meats
Fighter biscuits
Cookies/bars
Whatever else you would like to bring

If you are willing to bring something for people to nosh on, please let me know, so I can have some idea of what is coming.  You can post to the list, or off-list.

YIS,
Gwyneth