Fiber Guild will meet the first and third Tuesdays during Fighter Practice. Come sit in the park and work on your current projects.
Gyda

On May 4, 2014 12:36 PM, "Eric & Opal Doerr" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This summer we'll be having fighter practice at the same site every week. Tuesdays from 6:30 until dark at Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets, in Lincoln. Starting on Tuesday May 6th. I'll actually try to be there at 6pm, but might not make it some days.

The exceptions will be for weather - if it's actively storming, or if the temperature (not the heat index) is over 100 degrees, then practice will be canceled. Also, we won't have practice during Lilies War, since most of the fighters will be there.

I hope to see many of you there.

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal.