Following on Bruce's heels, a question I've had is how people set up their
work space when they are using a drawing tablet?

I've been trying to learn to use my Wacom Intuos tablet (a fairly old
model) and I still find it very awkward. The biggest obstacle is that I
keep needing to use the keyboard for Shift, Delete, Numbers, etc etc but
the keyboard feels in the way. Also, when I draw with a real pencil I am
constantly turning my drawing pad. I can turn the tablet but the image on
screen doesn't turn so it is very disconcerting.

Any advice would be appreciated! Lore

--
*Lore Ruttan, *Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration <http://www.loreruttanillustration.com>